Registration for Summer Session opens next Fri, March 6, and students who want an award letter before registration opens should complete the 7 question form by noon today. The next review will be noon on April 15.
Financial Aid Calendar for 2020 Wesleyan Summer Session Courses
- Applications open: February 3, 2020
- Cutoff for first award letter: noon February 28, 2020
- First award email: March 3, 2020
- Registration opens: March 6, 2020
- Applications close: NOON April 15, 2020
- This deadline is firm; no exceptions are granted as the processing of applications begins at 12:01pm April 15, 2020
- Final award email: April 21, 2020
Wesleyan University grant aid is available to qualified Wesleyan University students. Wesleyan students should apply for aid using the application available in the Portal; applying for aid does not commit students to taking a course. Summer Session does not meet full-need for students; students should expect to use personal funds or student loans to meet the cost of Summer Session.
Campus administrators and staff recently received reports that Wesleyan students have been throwing away tax documents (e.g. W-2s) in the Usdan mailbox area. Remember, W-2s, 1099s, and other documents are required when filing taxes.
Good luck this tax-filing season!