Just a reminder that the last day to withdraw from full-semester and second-quarter classes for the Fall 2017 semester is Friday, December 1. Completed forms are due in the Registrar’s Office by 5:00 p.m. and must include the following signatures: instructor, faculty advisor, and class dean.
If you are thinking about withdrawing from a course:
- Do be very clear about your standing in each of your courses.
- Do use this time to talk to your professors, your advisor, and your class dean about your concerns.
- Do make sure you are taking advantage of all the resources available to you.
- Do get the signatures of your instructor and advisor on your drop/add form.
- Do keep in mind that a “W” is a neutral mark.
If you’d like to talk with the your class dean about whether to withdraw from a course, go to drop-in hours or give the office a call to set up a time to meet.