Reminder: Last Day to Withdraw from Individual Classes – Wednesday, April 29th

Good evening!

I hope this post finds you and your family doing well. I also want to take this opportunity to remind you that the last day to withdraw from full semester and 4th quarter courses is this Wednesday, April 29th. Withdrawals will post as “Ws” on academic transcripts; I encourage you to consult Wesleyan’s academic regulations for more information. Additionally, withdrawing from a course may impact your academic standing and progress to degree completion. You should also consult the Financial Aid Office if you receive financial aid and need to withdraw from any courses. Our financial aid class contact is Alyssa Corvi.

You may request to withdraw from a course by completing and submitting the withdrawal form to me via email, copying your instructor and faculty advisor(s) to officially request their assent. I will process withdrawal requests once I have a completed form from the student and confirmation of assent from the instructor and faculty advisor(s).

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime.

Wishing you and your family good health,
Dean Leathers