Please note that Fall 2020 Drop/Add ends TODAY Friday, September 11th at 5:00pm (ET).
Failure to resolve issues before the deadline will require students to use the petition process via their class dean.
STUDENTS MUST take the following actions before 5:00pm (ET) Friday:
- Submit any additional enrollment requests, including tutorials
- Accept any pending TA Tutorials (491) via the Teaching Apprentice Tutorial Link in WesPortal
- Drop an enrolled course if they don’t plan to continue in the course
- Change a Crosslisting for courses with crosslistings
- Select GenEd designation for courses with dual GenEds
- Change a Grading Mode for Student Option-graded courses in the Drop/Add system
- After drop/add closes, you can continue to adjust the grading mode for student option courses in your Class Schedule through 5pm, November 24th.
SCHEDULE CONFIRMATION FOR STUDENTS:
- If your schedule is correct, you can confirm your schedule in WesPortal by clicking on the link in the Drop/Add page or going directly to your Class Schedule.
- If you’ve confirmed your schedule and now want to adjust your spring classes, you can un-confirm your schedule by clicking on the link in Drop/Add or marking your schedule as “Incorrect” in Class Schedule.
- Student Forum leaders must follow the directions provided by Mrs. Tracey Stanley (email@example.com) to create the class enrollments.
INSTRUCTORS MUST take the following action before 5:00pm (ET) Friday:
- Approve student enrollment requests, including tutorials
- The status of pending TA Tutorials (491) can be viewed in the Teaching Apprentice Program link in WesPortal
CHAIRS/DIRECTORS and ADVISORS:
- Please note that chairs/directors and advisors will be able to take action on pending student transactions through 5pm (ET) Monday, September 14th.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Karri Van Blarcom
Senior Associate Registrar