We are aware that a number of you were able to get vaccine appointments outside of the Community Health Center clinic on April 25. For those who got your first vaccine dose at the CHC clinic, you are automatically scheduled for your second dose on May 15 at the same time slot that you received your first dose. No additional scheduling is necessary.
Regardless of where you get your vaccine, when you receive your final dose, we ask that you submit verification of your COVID-19 vaccination to the electronic medical record system by going to https://wesleyan.medicatconnect.com and use your Wes email user/password to log in.
Please see instructions below:
- Take a photo of your vaccine card/record.
- Click on the Immunizations Icon located at the top left on the home page.
- Select Enter dates from the drop Box.
- Scroll to the end of this screen where you will see the heading COVID 19 Vaccine.
- Enter your date and hit submit (repeat this step if more than 1 vaccine).
- An immunization entry pop up box will appear.
- Click HERE to upload a copy of your record.
- Select either COVID-19 vaccine or Immunization Record from the documents available for upload drop box
- Select file and Open
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in uploading this record and helping us as we plan for the fall semester.